Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

BO JACKSON - THE REViEW

New   Freestyle  Video.

BO JACKSON FREESTYLE (official video) - THE REViEW

I like this video most. Whoever made it gets mad props. 
it Steals the show.

The video makes him seem like a radio star.
Killin' it.


 Gl itch y  
crusin' on the tour bus.  like a real star. a real video for an ok song.

Riff   can throw down,  but I get bored with the rhythm..

   so   
   I looked at the fashion
   and   


Jackson Vuitton's 

             outfit is redunkulous.         


 I love the vintage Hawaiian floral snapback though.


 cause 


 I    have one too   <3

 and 




 the freestyle : 

has been out with   this video  for a few months.

riff's raff is angry and loud.

 but 
 he is getting loose and happy with it. 

The official video  is way better. 
 my favorite part  of the  new video  is right   here 


work it Riff.
looking good


I done broke them off. i done broke them off. 
 i done broke them off. 

  motorola.. pensecola.  

   Do kids still call it a stick shift? Remember three in the tree?   

The chicks in this video   look like the trash   leftover after the show.
"man fuck all these hoes, I'm gonna ride fours, might ride twenty fours.. "

Which one is Bonnie?


This "Headturner, jawdropper
deserves some prettier hoes. 

He's famous though so he probably stacks ugly hoes like dominoes.






No comments:

Post a Comment