Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2012

HOLOGRAM PANDA - THE REViEW

Ok.
I admit it.
I'm a huge Jody High Roller fan.


AND

I have been anticipating the "Hologram Panda" release as much as you. 

Especially after playing "Chop Another Rock" on repeat for a straight week.


The album dropped yesterday. 
Here is the official release on Mad Decent.

I downloaded it ASAP like everyone else did.

This was my first reaction via Instagram :

"Already on repeat!
#ChopAnotherRock is still my fav single 
but #GoinHamilton hits like a hard Missy Elliot beat from the #90s..."


My love of music and @wesleypipeshats question inspired me to write a review.

I wrote down my thoughts verbatim 

as I listened to "Hologram Panda" for the second time.

I have too much time on my hands so I gave my reaction to every track.

I also made cool neon images for each track.














Enjoy.


Wannabe Musician / Music Reviewer



Owner / Curator / Photographer

PDX Snapback

No comments:

Post a Comment