Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2012

01 PANOMERA 911


Not sure If I would have picked PANOMERA 911 as the lead track. 

It’s not the strongest on the album. 

I’m a RiFF RaFF fan

But I don’t know shit about cars,
so I honestly thought he was referencing 9/11.

That would be ballsy. And maybe too soon. 

Turns out he is talking about these cars

Panamera


911

Both by Porsche. 


My boyfriend says they are pretty dope but nobody really likes them

I use him like wikipedia so I believe it.

Good Points: The beat hits hard and the spooky melody supports the muddled hook

I really dig Bars Murre‘s verse. 

His deep vocals are sultry and come as a nice switch up from Jody’s amped up verses, 
which are a little cutting in this song.


HOLOGRAM PANDA - THE REViEW





No comments:

Post a Comment